Send As SMS
Friday, April 28, 2006 BANK RAID!

I was just driving past the end of this road on the way to my local branch of the TSB, which I had visited yesterday, but had been given the incorrect amount by £80, which the bank informed me they had found when they cashed up for the night, when I saw this commotion, I'd already seen the police helicopter hovering, like a scene from Goodfella's. The van in the picture is waiting to take away the last of four robbers, the suspect is being held down a small ally to the right of the man on the right.

An eyewitness told me he'd heard two shots, someone else told me they'd shot the back window out of a car. One witness told me there were four suspects. I did get a photo of the last suspect being led to the van, but it doesn't show the guys best features.

The stuff on the floor round the people is supposed to be something to do with guns, criminals or police I'm not sure.

For several weeks police have been watching the bank, on one occasion we saw three cars and a video surveillance van parked around the building.

I hope everyone in the bank is ok.
Posted by Cadley Dad :: Friday, April 28, 2006 :: 1 comments

Post / Read Comments

--------------- Preston, Lancashire ---------------